Cave Bird's Nest - 1 Tael [洞燕 Package]
Consumption method: Soup
Effect Category Details:
The major components of Bird's Nests are its glycoproteins, carbohydrates and trace elements. Scientific findings by the researchers in Chinese University of Hong Kong discovered that epidermal growth factor (EGF) is present in Bird's Nests. EGF is a low Molecular weight polypeptide which provides beauty support.
The most abundant amino acids are serine, threonine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, proline, and valine. When consumed, they help to provide general wellness.
Key Benefits :
- Contains amino acid, minerals and proteins - > growing children and teenage supplement
- Proteins and nutrients to aid recovery from chronic diseases
- Energetic property and high glycoprotein to boost immunity
- Reduce fatigue
- Clear up phlegm
- Chronic dry coughs easing
How to prepare:
1. Put Bird Nest into small bowl and pour mineral water to wash. Pour away the water
2. Put American Ginseng, rock sugar and Bird Nest into slow cooker before pouring a bowl of hot water. Keep the slow cooker at Medium fire.
3. 1.5 hour later, Bird Nest is ready
Suggest to prepare the soup as soon as the package is opened
For storage, suggest cool dry place away from direct sunlight ( Preferably keep in fridge )
Gender and Age: Adults